Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

How to Join the CIA

Growing up as a kid I always wanted to learn how to join the CIA and become a spy. Most likely my curiosity came from watching all the James Bond movies but I decided to take it a step further then most kids and dig up as much information as I could about joining the CIA. Where did I begin my research? I figured the best place to start would be Google.

It wasn't nearly as easy as I expected so I turned to a friend who is actually an ex CIA agent and sucked all the knowledge out of him that I could. He informed me that once you join the CIA most jobs are just ordinary desk jobs. For someone like me who wanted to be a spy that's not what I wanted to hear. The clandestine (spy) department only makes up about 10% of the CIA and new recruits must go through very intense andrigorous training, meaning even if you get offered the job you only won half the battle, you still need to make it through the training. He also told me that in order to even be considered for the CIA, you need the following:

Steps on how to join the CIA

At least 4 years college education A very clean record No past history of drug use United States Citizenship The ability to pass training, mental and physical exams Good luck

The reason I mentioned good luck is because there are many people who learned how to join the CIA and are over qualified but still don't get accepted. You must find a detailed guide and follow every step to the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment