Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Financial Help For Single Mothers

Financial aid for single mothers is available either through federal welfare services or through private organizations.

Fast Unemployed Loans

Who is qualified?

Not all single mothers can take advantage of special financial help packages. Only those whose earnings fall below a certain level are considered low-income individuals and qualify for welfare benefits. To find out if you qualify for and may avail yourself of federal welfare services, you must complete the application form available at your local welfare office.

Each program has its own income limits. Whether or not your income falls within the limit depends on the type of income you have, your family's expenses, and any other special circumstances your family may have. Each program also has resource limits. Things that can be converted to cash (bank accounts, stocks, and other properties) are considered to be resources. Only certain non-U.S. citizens may receive welfare benefits. Check with your local office for details.

What happens if you are not qualified?

If you do not qualify for welfare benefits, or if your needs are not covered by any specific welfare program, you may take advantage of grants offered by the U.S. government to single mothers. In exchange for the grant, you must perform some service or task required by the grant terms. There are 900 grant programs offered by 26 federal grant-making agencies. Some grant categories are agriculture, art, and education. You may visit http://www.grants.gov and http://www.neh.gov for details on grant application.

Other sources

Many schools offer scholarships specifically to single mothers. In order to find out about these, you may visit the financial aid office of the school you are currently attending or wish to attend.

There are also some private organizations that give grants and financial assistance to single mothers. Singlemom.com has a "financial gifting program." It awards cash grants to deserving single mothers every month. Many other similar organizations have grant and financial aid information on the Internet.

Financial Help For Single Mothers

2 comments:

  1. Good day to you all of you my name is Christopher Miles, I'm from USA, Texas, am very happy as am writing the testimony how i got my loan from this loan, i believe God has a plan for me, after i was been scammed of my money by many so called loan lenders, i was deceived and almost thought to take my life, but God has a purpose for me, if you want to get a loan from any company you have to chose Mike Johnson Firm, when i was first started with him, thought he was like the rest, and to my Greatest surprise i got the loan of $69,000.00 in my account and that was the Exact amount i applied for in his company, and you that is feeling that there no hope for you? is a lie because if you interested in getting any type of loan, you can contact him via email, his email is: mikejohnsonfirm@yahoo.com, God Bless you like he blessed me with Mr Mike Johnson by getting my loan after been falling in the hands of scams.

    Thanks.
    Christopher Miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m Sophie David by name. I live in Netherlands, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mrs Mary Clark who lend me an unsecured loan of € 150,000 under 2hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via:maryclarkservice1@yandex.com I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mrs Mary Clark i pray that God should give her long life.

    God bless him forever

    Sophie David

    Testimony on how i got my loan

    ReplyDelete